Friday Find........glitter me!

Today I am in the mood to decorate my house for the upcoming holidays. I've spent a good part of the morning pouring over options and ideas from so many talented Etsians, but one item in particular jumped out at me today. That was this wonderfully simple and yet elegant sign by glitter me that sums up the entire holiday focus for my family:



She has several others in her shop that I added to my wish list for my dear husband who casually asked me what I wanted for Christmas the other night. Well, he really opened himself up to this one. I don't think he realized quite how long my wish list has become ;)  Anyway, here are a couple more of my favorites by glitter me:








Check out her sparkly little etsy shop right here for more gorgeous glittery signs!
What's on YOUR wish list this year?

No comments