Friday Find.....cottagehomedecor

Well, better late than never, huh? I'm a little off my posting schedule, but since today is still Friday I thought I'd post this lovely little shop as my latest fabulous Friday Find.

Cottagehomedecor's etsy shop is just getting started, but Linda is not new to the online retail market being a veteran ebay seller with an outstanding 100% approval rating.

I'm a sucker for anything "shabbychic"-ish and the country cottage style has caught my eye for many, many years now. When I stumbled upon Linda's little shop I was not surprised to find myself clicking away on her darling items. My personal favorite is this:




I think it was the color that grabbed my attention first. I absolutely love that color! (In fact, I love it so much that I painted my entire downstairs bathroom that color... with white stripes on one wall)

Please check out her shop if you love the beauty of country cottage decor. You will not be disappointed. I cannot wait until she fills her etsy shop to the brim. I will be like a kid in the proverbial candy shop!

Have a fabulous Friday!

No comments