Cyber Monday is nearly here!



So how many of you strategized a plan for the Black Friday sales? Anyone get up at the crack of dawn...or maybe the backside of dawn before its crack was even seen... to freeze your mitts and other bits in the pre-light chill in order to score that special toy for whomever was on your gift lists? Hmmmm???

Not me, thanks! That whole bag o' beans is NOT my thing. It would have to be a 100% off sale in order to provide enough enticement for me to venture into the midst of a human-crushing crowd machine like that! No Way!

Honestly, I am thrilled for those of you who enjoy saving money so much that you would risk life and limb just to acquire that one special item at a discount I will most likely see in another 6 months anyway, and I am baffled by those who actually THRIVE on this particular thrill. *shakes her head in amazement*

Well, it's not over yet, folks. Tomorrow is lauded as "Cyber Monday". Apparently touted as the internet equivalent of the physical world's retail Black Friday. (I wasn't aware there even was such a thing before opening this business!)

As most of you know already, I am running a Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale in my etsy shop. Tomorrow is your last day to save 20% off everything in the shop, so come on people! Get out there and buy that cute little pair of earrings you loved, or that beautiful scarf or journal. The best part of it all is that your little fingers will stay nice and toasty warm as you click away on those buttons! You can buy those last gifts to finish off your list from the comfort of your own pjs or even shop in your underwear if you wish......whatever floats your boat, I guess.

Ok, I'm off to do a little shopkeeping before bed in preparation for all of you to come clicking on my shop door in the morning! Here's hoping your Holidays are wonderful and full of all the good stuff!

*live happy*
-Melody

No comments