1st Sale Already!!!!

Hooray! I made my first sale in less than 24 hours of posting my items in the shop! Fantastic!

Thank you to The CrackedCup for buying my Cracked Ice earrings. (If you're curious or don't remember them you can check the shop under sold items to see a pic.) You can click on her name to visit her shop. She sells lovely handmade scarves.

I've been pretty busy these last few days creating new jewelry to add to the shop. I also crocheted a couple scarves so I can fill out those empty categories. Today, my goal is to carve a bunch of stamp sets and get them in there. I know a few of you are anxiously awaiting the arrival of some stamps. My goal is to have 5 sets done and posted by the weekend.

I think I will take advantage of the sunshine today and retake my pictures outside to see if that helps. I was using a homemade lightbox I built using this tutorial I found on The Strobist's blog. It works well for small things, but some of my pictures turned out dark. I manipulated them a little in Photoshop, but that is a brand new program for me (multi-thanks to my computer guy.....you know who you are!) and I am still learning how to use it.

Well, this day is getting away from me the longer I stay on here, so I am going to go for now. Be looking forward to my new pictures.


*live happy*

No comments