Friday Find....Celebrating the Harvest

The rain poured down outside today while I browsed through Etsy's seasonal items under the search term "pumpkin". When I look for my Friday Find items, I typically open the possibilities in another tab and keep browsing, then I go back through them and whittle it down to one or two really good ones. After only a few minutes of looking today, I realized I had opened 23 tabs in my browser! Well, this was going to be more difficult than I had thought. Looking back through the items, I could not decide which ones to feature. That is why today's Friday Find is my lovely collage of Harvest-themed beauties. Enjoy!





1 Pumpkin Orange Tutu by bellasbowtique2008
2 Ireland Wool Pumpkin by WillowCreekSparrow

3 Aunt Helen's Pumpkin Bread by jewelofthelion

7 Fabric Pumpkins by vickisheehan

Click on the links above to check out more wonderful work from these fabulous Etsy sellers! I'm going to take a few minutes for myself today.......maybe I'll brew myself a cup of hot tea and curl up on the couch (while the rain continues to pour) and rest while my little monkey takes a nap.

6 comments

Anonymous said...

What a lovely array of items for the beautiful season of Autumn. We adore your choices and the richness of the colors and textures. Thanks for including us in your treasures! Love, the girls of the Willow Creek Sparrow

Melody said...

You are so welcome Willow Creek Sparrow! (I love your name, by the way.)

Emelia Jane said...

Thank you so much Melody for including my Autumn Card set to this beautiful harvest collage! I am so honored and thrilled that you enjoy my photography! Take care!
-Emelia Jane

Bella's Bowtique said...

Thank you sooooooo much Melody for including my tutu in your awesome collage! Awww all your choices are beautiful! You have just brightened my day!

Blessings,
Kristie

Julie said...

Thanks so much for including my "Aunt Helen's Pumpkin Bread"! And what a lovely collage of fall treats for us all to see! I'm truly honored to be a part of it!

Take care and thanks again!

Julie

Melody said...

You are all welcome, ladies. It was indeed my pleasure. What a wonderful way to spend a rainy day :)