Hey.....I'm my own Friday Find?

Well, not exactly. My actual Friday Find is one of my Etsy teams, LabRats.

An Etsy team is a group of etsy shop owners who have banned together over a shared craft, location, idea or just about anything really to help build each other up, supporting each other and encouraging business for each other through the power of networking. For example, we LabRats are a group of sellers who share a love for Etsy's virtual labs. We can often be found amongst the other sellers chatting and learning from each other as well as encouraging each other nearly every day of the week.

If you are an etsy seller, or you think you might want to be one someday, I would definitely encourage you to find yourself a team that shares your areas of interest and check them out. The benefits are too numerous not to. You can browse through and read more about Etsy's 450+ teams right here.

In the meantime, check out my interview on my fellow ratsies' blog at etsylabrats.blogspot.com and tell me what you think.



No comments