Another Year full of Adventures...

Happy New Year!
new years Pictures, Images and Photos


It's been a busy season for us, so I haven't had much free time to update my blogs lately, but I'm excited to begin another new year full of blessings.

I've been working hard on several ideas for the shop ranging from adjustments to the longjohns card line to figuring out how to create printable valentine pdfs in time for the next holiday and, of course, I'm still working some kinks out of a website design. I was hoping to get one up and running before Christmas hit, but it wasn't to be. I'll keep plugging away at it and hopefully one day very soon I will be able to announce the launch of my own website!

Happy valentines Pictures, Images and Photos

I've got some new ideas for Valentine's and love related stamps down on paper so I will be spending some time with my carving tools soon as well. My goal is to get my listings up above 100 items in the shop by the end of the month! I've got a lot of work ahead of me, but I'm up for it.

Taxes Pictures, Images and Photos
I am in the midst of sorting receipts and paperwork for taxes and trying to figure out if I actually made any profit at all in my first year of business, so my brain is a little sore from all the thinking and mental organization and calculations. I will definitely be keeping paperwork MUCH more orderly this year so that I do not end up with such a headache next tax time! cripes!

Well, speaking of keeping myself organized, I am also finding that I need a written schedule that includes all things business related as well as all of my responsibilities here at home. It is definitely a challenge to be a work-at-home mother. I sometimes (ok...most of the time) have a hard time balancing my housekeeping/grocery shopping/homemaker duties with all the things I do for lemonade sun productions. I am looking forward to implementing the finished schedule so I can see better results all around the board.



I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas and enjoyed time with friends and family. Expect good things this year and work hard. Enjoy life and love each other. To the best of your ability *live happy*! I had better get back to work on some of those ideas while everyone is at school and the house is quiet because it will not last long. Of course, I need to switch the laundry first...............

No comments