Friday Find.....BagsByColette

Hello again! It's time for another fabulous Friday Find on Etsy.



I've been on the lookout for a new purse lately, so I thought I'd check out Etsy's wonderful world of artisans and see what I could find. It didn't take long to stumble across one that caught my eye.  I am in love with these lovelies by a wonderful fellow Etsian, BagsByColette! (click the link to check out her fabulous shop)
       
I am a sucker for rich, gorgeous bright colors and these bags have it all. Definitely going on my Christmas list!
Congrats to Colette too because as of June 15th she quit her day job as a Civil Engineer Technician in Louisiana to devote herself to her husband and 4 yr old and to flourish in her Etsy business. All the best to you, my dear! You can make it happen.

No comments