Love is in the Air....

Ahhhhhhhhh...........the wait is finally over! The Feb/Mar issue of ReadySetCreate is now available for you to purchase (right here) and it's FULL of great ideas to show how much you love your special ones. I was shocked and thrilled to find my stamps being featured on the lovely little tray right on the front cover!!!


EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How exciting is that!?!


Originally, I had only included the Dapper Daydreams stamp on the left, but Monica had the idea for this darling little tray and asked if the lonely little guy had a girl companion stamp. I got to work on one right away and she turned out lovely, don't you think?  Here's a close up of her as seen in the shop:


(Pardon the pinkness of the carving material. I had some issues recently with my product supply so I had to resort to a back up of "the pink stuff". It carves more easily, but I am particularly fond of the whiteness of my regular carving medium. No offense, pink stuff.)

Well, I've been a busy little carver over here as of late and have a few new designs to add to the shop this week. Here's a sneak peek at them before they get listed:

First, there's "Heart Strings"


this little guy is "Love Bug"

here are a couple more "made for you" pals; milk and cookie and needle and thread


and these two are my new favorites! 


I also have a couple design ideas in the works to be carved this week. You'll likely see them listed next week, but here's a little sneak peek at those as well:

 a couple different mugs inspired by my morning hot tea and occasional cocoa :)

and for the boys.................


Alrighty, there you have it. I am off to clean house and pack more orders. Have a wonderful day!


No comments