Ahhhhhh.........sunshine at long last kisses this rainy valley. It's 75 degrees outside and beautiful. It's hard to be motivated to work when the sun calls your name.

Well, I've been sketching up some stamp ideas and now that I finally have more carving medium I should be able to get some new stamps done for the shop.

Mother's Day was a blessing again this year. My kiddos and their Daddy bought me some beautiful perennials which I finally got in the ground after a couple rainy days. They will be so pretty once they get established and grow a little. I'm excited!

School is almost out and the little people come home everyday with that summertime spark a little bigger in their eyes. I can't wait for summer. Camping, swimming, sunshine and friends! It's going to be fun. I may just have to have a sale to celebrate it.

No comments