Upgrading...

I love my husband. First he sends me off and a lovely birthday getaway with my Ya-Ya's and then he surprises me with a new camera! That's right. I am now the proud owner of a new Canon Powershot SX20 IS.



I took it to Ashland with me on the afore mentioned trip to play with it. I love some of the shots I got with it like these for example:



but I think I am going to need to study the manual and a few of my favorite photography websites (like http://www.strobist.com/ ) to learn how to work the macro thing all over again. I tried for the life of me to get one clear shot of a pussy willow for my little guy back home since they've become a new fascination for him......ummm ....yeah. We'll, here's what I ended up with:




So...it's back to the drawing board for me. I'll be spending the next few weeks with my nose in the manual and shooting shot after shot after blooming shot until I get it right.
I'll let you all know how it goes!

No comments