Friday Finds

Today begins a new adventure, friends. My fabulous Friday Finds feature. There are sooo many wonderfully creative people in the world and I am amazed every time I browse through Etsy and 1000markets, so I decided to feature one special find each week to share my wonder.

Today's featured Friday Find is something I stumbled upon (and by the way, I marked it in my stumble acct. as soon as I found it!) simply by watching the ticker at the bottom of Etsy's front page.



This piece of creative genius was made by dragonpuzzle1. (Click the link and check out their shop) What a wonderful way to baffle your guests. Imagine what your friends would say when they saw this beautiful piece of wood "magically" holding a fabulous merlot or cabernet sauvignon. Wouldn't this make a lovely, unique gift for a host/hostess paired with a luscious pinot grigio?

I know it's only June, but I'm already thinking about my Christmas list and there are a few people on my list who would love one of these!

Enjoy your friday!

No comments