Just in time for Mother's Day

I know it's been a while since I posted on here, but I haven't forgotten you! I've been busy setting up shop over at 1000 markets. I still have quite a few pieces to list there, but the shop is shaping up nicely and is live if anyone wants to check it out!

www.lemonadesun.1000markets.com

I've been poking around in the forums and marketplaces admiring the wonderfully talented artisans who peddle their wares there. There are so many talented folks out there! Amazing. It's the best place to "windows" shop :) I've ever found!

We'll see how I like it as time goes on. For now, I am liking it a lot. It's easier to list items and I can have as many pictures of any one item as I want which I like very much.

Keep your eyes peeled in the shops for my new stamps. I've been designing up a storm and I have almost used up all the PZ cut I had so I am ordering more tomorrow!
I have made it a goal to have 100 items listed in the shops by the end of May, which means I will have to list about 13 items a week for the next 4 weeks to reach that goal. I have decided to start making cards with some of the stamps I've designed, though I am still working out the details of that new line of products. I've been tossing the idea around for quite some time now and going back and forth about whether or not to do that. Hmmm....

Ok, let's talk business- I'm having a HUGE sale in the shop for Mother's Day so please come on over and check it out!

*********************************************
Want to show Mom how much she means to you?
Know a new Mom you'd like to bless?
Deserve a little treat for all your Mom-work?

Buy a handmade item Mom will treasure.

Now until May 5th
---SAVE 40% ----
on everything in the shop!

~Order NOW and SAVE~

**********************************************

Well, that's it for now. Hope you are enjoying your springtime wherever you are. Remember, life's shore to *live happy*

Take care,

No comments